Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mom's Scrapbooking

Well, I've been trying to get mom's layouts to post to the blog here, but they don't seem to want to work for me, not sure what is going on. So, to see mom's work, you'll have to go to http://twopeasinabucket.com and then click peanut gallery. From the peanut gallery you need "peanut search" and her nickname is "Charlotte in Alaska". Then you can see all the stuff of hers that is posted.

I hope you are all well. We had a big blizzard yesterday, gave us about 10 inches of snow or so. But today is sunny and beautiful. We love you all. Alicia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you have posted some of your pages for us to enjoy! I especially loved the heritage pages that you did of Dad and Grandpa Earl. What treasures! Thanks for posting them for all of us to enjoy.

Love, Earlene

Anonymous said...

I love the Job you have done on your Dad and Grandfather. You are all so talented. Keep up the good work. Love Mother

Anonymous said...

Those smoke clouds from the volcano are really something! I hope that the ash continues to fall other places than where you are. You are in our prayers and fasts today. We hope that employment will come soon. (I'm going to start the job hunt in April, so I'll soon know what it's like to be one the hunt.) We love you and pray that all is well with you. I'll be in NYC this next week with my schooling. It should be a nice break in the monotony of things.

Have a great week.- JED and LAURA