Saturday, February 25, 2006

Our Volcano

Well, it looks like our volcano is slowing down for real now. It is really pretty quiet now, still steaming a bit, but not building the pressure that it was. This picture is from the other day, we've finally gotten to see it a bit. It cleared off a little so we could enjoy seeing it a little more. Its very brown from all the ash, so that's kind of cool to see.

We are excited this week. After a long dry spell, we have some more work for our business. Dad has three work contracts now, so he'll be busy and have lots of work to do. We are very excited.

I'm excited too because we got a table saw today. I think that will be so fun to use and make stuff with. Maybe I'll include a picture of the bench I made last summer, it's nothing exciting, but it will be nice this summer to sit on. Its a pretty color. Right now its in mom and dad's bedroom, waiting for spring when I can put another coat of varnish on it. Fun stuff.

Well we love you all. Hope you have a good week! I'll try and find some more stuff to put on here, to keep this interesting. I'll have to work harder at it now that our volcano is quieting down. :)

Ok, never mind, the pictures won't load again, not sure what is going on. I will try it again tomorrow so you can see them. Love ya! :)

No comments: