Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Street Fair

Well the street fair has been and gone. We didn't sell as much as we had hoped, but we did pretty good. We sold 4 cranes and 2 fish. Plus we handed out all of our brochures and a ton of business cards, so it was GREAT advertising. We have a couple people that have projects they want us to make too, so it was a good experience. We were worried the weather wouldn't be good, it was supposed to be a huge storm, but we had great faith that the weather would clear up, and it did! It was a little gray in the morning, but it cleared up and was sunny and beautiful all afternoon. Mom and I got SO sunburned, I look like a tomato. :) But we are good.

We didn't get to go fishing, duty called, but we will this coming week instead. We've had a good week, and are glad the fair is over so that we can relax!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know how it went. :) Alicia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guyz, I'd been wondering how you did off and on all weekend, so I appreciate the update. Fairs are so strange--it's impossible to predict in advance whether you will do a lot or nothing. . .

Anyway, I LOVED the gate you posted. The way youd did the different levels of the sun and the bear and the firsh in the water was really cool.

And its great to hear the medicaid thing is working for another year, some way or the other. . .

Much love to you all, Sandra

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone to the fair. I love them. The only thing I sell anymore are berets that I crochet. I Get $10.00 each so its not too bad. Looking forward to the twenty fourth of July parade,Sandra and Susan and no sleep for a couple of nightss but it is fun. Love Mother and Grandma Marilyn