Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Funny airplane moment

So, we flew into Seattle tuesday morning, and we tried sleeping on the plane, but didn't have much luck, at least I didn't. Mom did a little better. About 1/2 hour before we landed in Seattle, mom sits up, and taps me on the shoulder and says "I don't know how to make punch for 30-50,000 people! How am I supposed to make punch for all those people? I can't make punch for at least 30,000 people!" and it was just so funny. She didn't think she was asleep, but she was, and she'd been dreaming about getting stuff done for the wedding, and in her dream she needed all this punch, and it was just funny. One of the random moments that comes only when you've been awake an obscene amount of time. :)

But anyway, we're here and safe and sound. Had a great time visiting with Blake and Johanna today. They live in a beautiful neighborhood and home. And they have SUPER fast internet that I've been enjoying.

Anyway, just wanted to share our funny story, and tell you we were safe and sound, and sleepy. :) Love you all. Alicia

2 comments:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

If I had a post for every random dream that I had, our blog would be FULL :) That's funny though... I kind of doubt 30-50,000 people will be coming to your reception :)

Love you, have a great trip - Paul

The Rhiens said...

It won't be long before we meet up for some fun! Can't wait!

We will call you later and figure out where and when we will get together. Have fun in the meantime.

Love, Earlene