Monday, March 05, 2007

just a few more




Well, the picture of me with mom under the sheet has a funny story. We were trying to get some good pictures of me, and so I was sitting next to mom, while she had her breathing sleep mask on, and I leaned my head against her shoulder and reached out and took a picture, and it looked good, but mom didn't like how she looked with the mask on, so she pulled the sheet over her head, thinking it would look better, like I was just leaning against something, but you can see in the picture that she's under there, and it ended up looking like I was leaning up against Charlie Brown dressed up as a ghost, only without the eye holes, its so funny! I love that picture! Its the middle one. and the last one is just a pretty tree outside the Tillamook plant. We saw a lot of cheese being packaged too, it was really cool. and we had a lot of good ice cream. yum! :) Alicia

No comments: