Monday, December 03, 2007

Brian and Charlotte and Mya

Brian and Mya - Mya is sure she is a lap dog.... but she REALLY isn't. Brian looks the same as always.
This is my new hair cut and new glasses. We tried frosting my hair after our friend Rachel cut it, but it didn't look too good, so one night I looked in the mirror and said, OKAY, I have to change this, so I colored it myself. Alicia usually does it for me, but she was on her honeymoon.
I really wanted to get a newer look for glasses. Since Medicaid pays for them, I don't get a lot of choice, but when he pulled these out of the box, I knew they wre just the ones I wanted. But with the new haircut, I kind of look like Harry Potter sometimes. But it is good to update one's look every so often. I used the trick of hiding my chins with the crossed hands underneath. That's a new look too, my usual trick is to look up - we have some dandy pictures of me trying to hide my chins by looking up.

Anyway - this is us for 2007. Love, Charlotte

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Brian should flip the roles and try using Maya as a pillow!
Love you both, Sandra

Ted & Carole Whisler said...

you both (or I should say all 3 or Yogi will be mad at me) look great. Wish Santa could just pick us up and ship us up for a visit. Love you much Dad and Carole (and of course YOGI) PS Yogi says she looks like a classy lady

The Rhiens said...

I like your new glasses.

Mya looks a lot like Joanna's dog, Daisy. Daisy tries to be a lap dog sometimes, too, which is kinda silly considering her size.

Earlene

Anonymous said...

My name is Angela and we found a headstone with the name Walter A G Hixson here in Vale, Or....We googled this name and came across your blog, we are wondering just where Walter was buried so we can place his stone with him again. We are quite sure that someone has moved it here due to the fact that it was not here this past winter, you can contact me at randasmith@fmtc.com with any information that you have. I would greatly apprecate it.