Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top Chef & March Madness questions

So Top Chef first: what exactly is chicken piccatta and does Andrew have worms, Tourette's or is he on crack???

Second for March Madness: why are they making those poor Oregon State Beavers play again? Just call it a season and wait for baseball. HEY - Beavs are National Champs in Baseball - not the first Pac-10 team to EVER go in a winless basketball season. Just switch seasons in Corvalis already.....

Little known fact: the first team to win the National Basketball Championship was the Oregon Ducks - in 1939. Charlotte

2 comments:

Our son Kade said...

I say Andrew is on crack - that's my vote.

Ben said...

Sorry to say, but I dont know anything about either.

But I am familiar with edna's sons business the golden fuel systems. I've been on their website a few times.
I would love to get down to springfield sometime and see all his stuff, but its a good 3 hours away.