Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Festevus, Blake

Actually, It is Happy Birthday Blake - but as I was typing, the computer offered me Happy Festevus, and I am such a fan of the Festevus holiday, I thought I would offer it instead of a Birthday.

Let the airing of the grievances begin.........

If I was in Seattle, I would bake you a cherry chip cake with almond flavored, cream cheese frosting and vanilla ice cream.

But I'm not in Seattle.... The cake still sounds good though, hmmm brb




hehehe sorry . I'm back
I don't have a cherry chip mix. I wonder if they still make them.
Anyway - Have a Happy, Happy Birthday and know that we love you and will be with you in spirit all day. LOVE YOU SON, Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! lOTS OF lOVE GRANDMA MARILYN

Anonymous said...

How do we celebrate Festevus for the rest of us?