Sunday, July 06, 2008

I survived

Thank you for all your prayers about playing the organ. I have been having panic attacks in my sleep for a couple weeks and have gone back on Lyrica to stop them and have been medicating at night so that I sleep soundly, but this morning I was in a panic attack when I woke up. I couldn't take my extra medicine last night because I had to get up early for church. So the attack continued for about an hour, but didn't turn into a seizure. It tried to, but the Lyrica is really good about controlling the seizures.

Anyway, I told myself that I am not going to miss church anymore and so I hyperventilated and paniced all the way to church, and then just got myself up on that bench and played my songs. There were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people there. They completely filled the gym from what I could see. It was good to hide behind the organ and not see have to think about them all being there.

Anyway, I think the playing went the best I have ever done, so it was a good experience. We finally came to a peaceful conclusion in our family history consultant class and had a really nice Relief Society meeting. Then, our ward is sending in a giant food storage bulk order and we were so excited to have this extra money that Brian is making and we were able to send in a good order to complete our food storage. Justin and Alicia have put in so much firewood, it is such a good feeling to know we have done what our prophets have counseled us to do.

LOVE YOU ALL, Charlotte

2 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Hooray for you! Glad to hear that it went well and that you conquered your inner self. Not an easy task. Hopefully it will make next week easier. Love ya!

Earlene

jed-laura said...

WOW! I get nervous about playing in PRIMARY. Way to go!