Sunday, August 17, 2008

some corrections on the tag

My loving sister pointed out an item in my tag that I need to clarify - being my sister, I would have thought she could have cleared this up, but she didn't, so I will....... Yes, I have been married for 30 years, but no I'm NOT OLD. I was a VERRRRRYYYYY young, child bride. My husband, on the other hand, is indeed, older than dirt.

Secondly, I do appreciate Earlene's support that the thinking part of the meal is the hardest part, despite what Alicia and Brian said in the comments.

Thank you. Charlotte

6 comments:

Our son Kade said...

I maintain - cooking is harder than thinking. I'm glad to trade with mom on this one, since thinking is so hard for her. I'll do the thinking for a week, and mom can do the cooking and we'll see at the end which one is harder. . . .

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

For those of you into genealogy, look up our family tree,(family stick in Char's case) and you will see, who is indeed OLD. Charlotte is older than I am ,by a considerable amount(also know as MANY MOONS in Indian language. I will give her this one, cooking for me is easier than THINKING is for her, go figure! Love you all, Brian

Blake said...

I'll come to your aid here Mom.

Thinking about meals for one week is easy. But thinking of meals for the many, many, many, many weeks that Mom has had to do it...

When we've all lived as long as her, we can judge. :)

Blake said...

Plus think of all the meals she might know that you just can't make anymore...like dodo bbq wings or T-Rex prime rib.

Thank you, I'll be here all week, tip your waiters.

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

ET, TU, Blake??? You've always been my favorite son..... I can't believe you would turn on me like this...

The Rhiens said...

Wow! What can I say? I tried to stand up for you, Char.

Earlene :)