Thursday, September 18, 2008

BRRRRRR - BAD BAD NEWS for Charlotte

This is our actual forecast for this weekend. It had a picture of the little snow flakes falling, but it didn't come over when I copied the forecast. I guess Justin and the muskrats were right. you should know anything Pa Ingalls taught on the prairie is true. I noticed 2 GIANT muskrat houses outside Anchorage last week. All I could think of was Pa and Laura Ingalls and the Long Winter..... BRRRRRRRRRRR


Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Patchy fog. Lows in the 30s. Light winds.
Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the 40s.

2 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Brrrrrrrr! Yuck. I am sure not ready for that here. But, I think we still have a while. It has been beautiful here this week. Not too hot,not too cold.

Good luck!

Earlene

the Carlos Family said...

WHAT!?!?!? Where did you get that forcast? I am going to go cry now. Tell Justin to watch his back.