Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dad's moose


Here's a shot of dad's moose from this year. The two of them (the moose horns that is) were 45" and 52". That's his friend Chris there with him. It was dad, Chris, and Steve from New mexico on the hunt this year.

Our volcano is quieter today, it's back down to level orange. The earthquakes have started to pick up again, but nothing real big is going on now. It's still pretty cool though.

I went to the dentist today, which is always kind of nerve wracking. I thought I had a cavity, but turns out I don't. She said my teeth are super strong and I will never have any major problems with decay, so that was cool. I do have to have my wisdom teeth out ASAP though, and then get braces. We've always known that was coming, there was just the hope that my finances would improve and I'd be able to afford it, but that's not looking good, and my teeth need help, so I've just got to wade in and see what can be done. Kind of scary, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Other than that, things are quiet today. We got a little skiff of snow, but there is a beautiful sunset. We love you! Alicia

No comments: