Monday, January 23, 2006

Our crop room








Well, here are some pictures that I took today of our scrapbooking room. I could have (and maybe should have) cleaned up and made it look all nice, but I decided to show what it really looks like. :) I hope the pictures look okay, I found this new program on my computer that is supposed to compress photos, but I don't know if they will look okay or not, I don't really know what I'm doing. So, here goes nothing, eh? We have such a slow connection that its almost impossible to put photos on in their full size, so I hope this works.

Anyway, the first photo is of our desk, which we made out of an old door that we were replacing (it had a hole in it), and we just put it up on a couple sturdy wooden file cabinets dad built years ago. My spot is on the left, in front of those black paper holders. Mom sits to the right. Then the second photo is our room from by the stairs. Our room is at the top of the stairs in what I guess is technically the family room, but which was really just unused space until we moved our scrapbooking in there. It works really good. Dad installed a big flourescent light for us, so it has great lighting.

Well, anyway, that's our cropping room. Love you, Alicia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun space you guys have created for your scrapping! :) How fun! We still want to see some of those pages.

Love, Earlene

Anonymous said...

Love your cozy neat looking scrapbooking place.Would love to scrapbook with you. Wouldn't it be fun to have a family reunion scrapbooking camp? Oh well I can dream can't I.
Much love Mother grandma Marilyn