Sunday, March 26, 2006

Amazing


This is just so cool. I love the steam rolling off the mountain, the flows coming down the mountain. So amazing. There is a new night time camera for Augustine, which I haven't tried yet, but that is supposed to show the heat and the hot flows coming off the mountain at night. If you click on the webcam picture, then it will offer the night camera there somewhere. Its dependent on weather of course, but I hope to get to see something. The link to the page is on the top of this post, if you click the "Amazing". Hope you're all well. Love ya. Alicia

1 comment:

The Rhiens said...

I keep trying to remember to look at the night-cam, but never think to do it once it gets dark. Darn. I really want to see it some time, although I imagine that it is hard to catch it doing its thing. Very cool, though!

Good luck on finding a place for your catering business. That would be awesome!

Love, Earlene