Friday, March 10, 2006

Funny furry guy



I love this picture of the cat snuggling up to mom. With this new chair that she has there is room for him to sit alongside her, and snuggle. He's pretty much a mama's boy. :)

Right after I took this he glared at me for bothering him while he was with mom. Funny guy!

One of the other funny things he does is snuggle as far into your face as he can get. He has nightmares (still) and when he wakes up he needs held (and I mean right now!) so that he can tell you all about it. Especially if you're laying down he'll creep up until next thing you know he's pressed up against your face. He's a real character. :)


I'm not sure which picture will be on top when I post. The one with mom in the purple dress is where he has just woken up and needs to chat and snuggle.

1 comment:

The Rhiens said...

He looks pretty content with the new snuggle space. Its funny how our pets can help us to slow down and they can be so devoted and loving. Our dog loves to snuggle up in Scott's easy chair with him at night...all curled up and cozy under the quilt Scott drapes over his lap. :)

Love, Earlene