Thursday, May 11, 2006

Juneau Pictures

I just had a few minutes tonight, and I've been thinking about my mission, since it was just a year ago, and I thought maybe I would start putting some pictures up for you to see. This picture is downtown Juneau, from Douglas Island. Behind the lower hill, just about the back row of houses is where the old gold mine is. My last monday in town, my companion and I did a quick hike up there, to the Silverbow basin - it was so BEAUTIFUL back there. I could have spent hours and hours back there just trying each of the trails and checking things out. I'll try and post more of those pictures later. But for tonight, i better get to bed, going to Anchorage tomorrow, just a quick trip up and back. Love you all lots. Alicia

1 comment:

The Rhiens said...

You are right--Juneau looks a lot like Switzerland. I bet you really enjoyed your time. The mountains are so majestic against that bright blue sky. Ahhh. Beautiful! I am glad you were able to serve on your mission and enjoy such a beautiful spot.

Love,
Aunt Earlene