Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15

I still don't have any pictures to post - we are hoping to take the engagement photos this afternoon, but it has been so gray here, Alicia doesn't want to take them yet.....but it doesn't look like we will have anything but gray here for a while, so hopefully we can take them this afternoon.

They still haven't got enough water over at their little house. Earl and Justin worked on it all week, but with not much success. We aren't sure what to do next.

Justin's parents - Ruthie and Earl - got called home for a family emergency, so they had to turn around and leave on Friday. We pray for them to have a safe and speedy trip home and are sorry for the illness of Ruthie's brother that called them home.

The wedding is still on hold as we apply to the First Presidency for clearance. Please keep the kids in your prayers.

On Easter Sunday, the ward leaders were asked to all bear their testimonies in church and Brian was the first one up. I had never heard him bear his testimony - he will only do it on days I'm not there. So it was special to hear him. This Easter season, I have been very aware of the "tender mercies" of the Lord and I am so thankful for the atonement of my Savior and the peace that act brings to my life. I LOVE the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST !!! What a blessing He is in our lives.
Charlotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there all of you!. I am sure it is working out for Justin and Alicia. Remember when we consult with the Lord things happpen on his time not our time. Love Grandma Marilyn