Saturday, April 07, 2007

Justin is Here!

Hi, I just wanted to put on a quick Happy Easter message, and to say that Justin and his parents arrived safely today. They made really good time on the drive up, and got here early this afternoon. We had a little trouble getting the water working, but its sort of working now. We'll have to see if we can get the water running a little better. But so far, everything is good. Its great to have Justin here finally, and to meet his parents and get to know them!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope your day is great and full of the magic and joy and love of Spring. Love Alicia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting. I am so glad you let us know as i have been praying for them to get there safely and for the whole wedding plans.
Wish I could be there but tell all I love then and feel like I know Justin from our telephone calls. Happy mother and grandma Marilyn

The Rhiens said...

It is good to hear that they all made it safely. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers and we hope that things proceed as hoped and planned. I bet that they are exhausted. What a trip!

Love, Earlene, Scott and Julia

Joanna said...

Glad they made it!

jed-laura said...

It's good that they made it safely. I can't imagine that long of a drive! Hope all the wedding plans are going as smoothly as possible. We think of you often.

-Jed Laura and Alli