Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More reception pictures

Here's where my shoes ended up about an hour into the event. I've never been a big shoe wearer..... :)
here's mom, Aunt Shirley, and I, in front of the arbor thingy. Sorry you can't see all of my dress. I need to get Carolee's pictures, and Justins and see if there's a better shot of the dress.
The girls with their flowers.
Getting ready to toss the boquet to the young women. It was an "exploding" boquet (I know that's spelled wrong I just can't remember how to spell it0 but anyway, I untied it before I threw it, because I wanted everyone to get a flower. It was really fun. They were beautiful yellow/orange roses. I kept a couple at home for me. :)

Here's dad and Aunt Shirley.






2 comments:

jed-laura said...

Great pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. Laura really likes the shoes you had! It's fun that you shared your exploding boquet with all the young women...

Julia caught the boquet at our reception, much to the dismay of all the other girls.

Wish we could have been there.

-Jed, Laura, and Alli

The Rhiens said...

Everything is lovely...the decorations, the food, the dress and the bride. :) I had a chuckle over the shoes. You all did a wonderful job. Thanks for taking the time to share it all with us.

Love, Earlene, Scott and Julia