Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here's the gift table, before everyone showed up.
here's the coconut bon bon chocolates, these were all gone before me and Justin even got to eat.
Here's us getting ready to feed each other cake. We used forks, and were very agreed that we wouldn't smush the cake. the slice we had was pumpkin.
Eating the cake...
Sorry this picture looks weird, there were about 5 people taking pictures all at the same time, so there were several flashes, so we kind of "glow"
Here's how the room looked before everyone showed up. The tablecloths were alternating red and gold.
Heres the meat side of the food table.

Here's the fruit and veggie side of the food table.
The table for everone to sign my guest pages. I used engagement photos and put one on each 12x12 piece of paper, so there was lots of room to sign around.
Here's one of the center pieces that Carolee designed and made.

Here's the watermelon bowl. We hollowed out watermelons (Autumn did, I only did one) and then filled it with fruit mixture, then the skewers that mom made were stuck in the back like a fan.







4 comments:

jed-laura said...

We just ate a big dinner, and this food made me hungry still! It looks really good. You sure pulled out all the stops for the yummy food.

Mmmmm, I'm going to dream of chocolate all night now.

-Jed, Laura, and Alli

Anonymous said...

We just wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Love you much Grandpa and Grandma Whislerkxudoixz

Anonymous said...

Alicia, thanks so much for the pix that help us to experience it, at least a little bit. I feel sad I couldn't be there but really happy that you had such a luscious and beautiful event. You make a cute couple.

Love, Sandra

Joanna said...

WOW! The fresh fruit looks delicious and has my mouth watering. I'm glad we're having fruit and dip for a big part of our dinner tonight!

Everything looks great, and you put so much work into everything - it's very impressive!