Friday, August 17, 2007

Playing Ball

Before Mya, we'd never had a dog that liked to play ball more than 3 rounds. Our other dogs would go get it that often, then look at you like "if you can't keep a better hold on that ball - I can't help you" then go lay down. But Mya is a ball playing fool. She'll play for hours (literally). Just now she wanted to play, but mom's taking a nap, and I'm making sugar cookies for the youth dance tonight, so there wasn't anyone to play with, but I could hear her carrying her ball around and whining at someone. So I walk into the living room and here's the cat curled up asleep with the dogs balls all around him, and the dog was whining at him trying to get him to play. It was too cute, I had to get pictures of it. I've tried to teach her that the cat doesn't want to play ball, but it apparently hasn't sunk in. Too cute. Love you all. Alicia





3 comments:

The Rhiens said...

How funny! Mya just has a look on her face like, "Won't SOMEBODY PLEASE play ball with me!". And the cat is obviously so uninterested.

Earlene

Joanna said...

How cute. Poor doggie. Gabe would love to come and play ball... :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute dog and cute pictures.
Myla I would play ball with you if I were around. I play memeory games too. Ha!Ha! Grandma Marilyn