Saturday, February 16, 2008

fun this week



These are still pictures of the blizzard - then we realized we could take a video so you could actually see the wind and listen to it.
I went up to the scrap room by myself one evening and made a bunch of cards - I send homemade cards to my visiting teaching ladies every month and they are adding more people for me to write to - so I thought I better prepare more cards. I am really bad at matching colors, so usually I completely rely on Alicia to mix and match for me. I did these by myself so I'm very proud of how they turned out.

Brian gave me a gift certificate for the scrapbook store for Christmas and I used it to buy some of these papers and flowers and unlike what I usually do, I went right home and used them.

Love you all, Char

2 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Brrrrr! We can finally see our grass again for the first time since the first week of January. It got up to about 50 the last couple of days..so that was nice.

Way to go on the cards. I have been making some cards, too. I LOVE the papers you used on the cards in the bottom pictures.

Love ya! Earlene

Anonymous said...

Cool. They look great. Love, S