Sunday, December 07, 2008

New Floor

Alicia posted some pictures of the new floor on her blog:

http:// justinandaliciaclark.blogspot.com

I'll take some of the furniture and such when we get the tree up. It feels so elegant. I also have fabric to make drapes to replace the $2.00 blinds the first owners put up. Have to wait until after Christmas to get the drapes done, I think.

There are a few pics on the Family Christmas Countdown from our Thanksgiving at the Inn. I'll put some more on here.

The cord for the laptop is not connecting, so it takes me about 5 hours of intense pushing to connect the cord to the computer to recharge the battery, then it takes about 30 minutes to run it down. Grrr. Alicia is going to take it in to the shop this week.

I was contacted by a new Whisler genealogy cousin this week. We share the same great great great grandmother - Sarah Bender. He has some info that I don't have and vice versus and he is working on new family search, which is always a help, and it is good to have a new Whisler connection. There aren't that many of us around.

In case you have forgotten what time of year it is, let me say: LET 'ER Buck ! ! !

No comments: