Thursday, March 05, 2009

blood sugars dropped

sorry, I think my blood sugars might have not been that high. the batteries in my meter were going out. I've never had to change them before. I bought two specialty batteries in Anchorage (and went to 3 stores to get them) for my scales and it just happened that they were the batteries that my blood sugar meter uses. So Brian changed them last night for me and my sugar was 200 points lower than it had shown earlier in the day. I think the meter may have just been malfunctioning.

so anyway, my sugars are back where they usually are. YAY. one less thing to worry about.

Love, Charlotte

1 comment:

Our son Kade said...

That was spooky, I'm glad it was the batteries - I was worried! Weird that the batteried being about to die would do that, but I guess electronics do weird things. Love you