Thursday, March 19, 2009

YAY ! ! !

The surgeon here in Homer got the report from the cardiologist and his office called this morning to say he would do the colonoscopy, no problem. And I said, well, things have kind of changed now, what I need is a hernia operation... and she said, "OH< Hernias are his FAVORITE ! ! ! He loves to operate on hernias". I asked if she thought he would do it and she said she couldn't speak for him, but she didn't see any reason why he wouldn't and he really really loves to work on hernias.

YAY for prayers and for good old fashioned doctors that aren't afraid. I'll let you know next week for sure.

Dr. Wise, my primary doc, was at the tubing hill yesterday and he asked Alicia how I was and she told him and he just shook his head at the idea that I needed to be on aspirin therapy for another year. I have an appointment with him first thing Monday morning when he gets back from spring break so things are definitely looking very favorably. YAY again. ! ! !

No comments: